Cost of Dental Implants in Irving
High-Quality Service at Affordable Prices
Understandably, cost is always one of the first things most patients want to know. From day one, Dr. Mounir Iskandar has set out to provide the highest quality service while still making it affordable but never making it “cheap.” You never have to sacrifice quality when you come to Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center. In fact, we are so confident you will be fully satisfied that we give a 100% guarantee on all of our work.
At Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center, there are NEVER any hidden fees or costs. When you visit our Irving, TX practice for your initial consultation with Dr. M., you will be provided with a complete treatment plan showing the cost of your dental implants. This treatment plan will provide all the details you need. You can see information about the implant components, surgery and any necessary sedation, and your temporary restoration and permanent restoration. It will also include the cost of any additional treatments that may be required, such as bone grafting and tooth extractions.
The price of dental implant surgery does vary, as there are so many treatment options, but we have listed a few sample costs below:
- A single dental implant that includes a restorative implant crown typically starts at $2900
- A fixed bridge of teeth supported by All-on-4-6 Dental Implants starts at $21,000 for a full upper bridge or a full lower bridge
Why Choose Radiance Dentistry for Your Dental Implants in Dallas?
Dental implants are regarded as being the gold standard for replacing missing teeth, so shouldn’t the doctor who performs the procedure be held to the same standard? Radiance Dentistry surpasses that standard.
Here are just a few of the things that set Radiance apart:
- Lifetime guarantee on all XircOn Ultra and MIS products
- Sole provider in North Texas for XircOn® Ultra
- All procedures performed in the same comfortable setting at Radiance
- Doctors, assistants, and hygienists all specially trained for implants and All-on-4-6
- Safest CT scan technology in today’s marketplace (77% less radiation than ALL others)
- Face mapping technology to plan the perfect final smile without the guesswork
- On-premises dental lab – and highly skilled expert technicians trained in the latest technology
- Dr. M. is the head professor at Texas Institute of Oral Implantology
We also take enormous pride in providing a personalized level of dental care, which we feel is vitally important for the success of this kind of treatment. By customizing every single dental implant procedure, we can ensure you receive maximum benefit from this treatment.
Dr. M. also goes out of his way to use the most conservative techniques available. He will take care to preserve as much natural bone as possible while making sure the outcome can serve you for the rest of your life.
To find out more about dental implant treatment, how it will benefit you, and all the costs involved, simply schedule your consultation with Dr. M. He can explain the treatment in far greater detail and will answer all your questions.
Call (972) 866-7976 now to schedule a consultation.