There is nowhere else you’ll want to travel to get your dental implants after you experience the Radiance Difference. 20% or 2 out of 5 of our patients come to us from out of DFW Metroplex [MP1] – these patients travel to see us because they know they are getting the ultimate quality of care and best value treatment.
Learn why our patients take the extra time to travel from other states and countries to see our world-renowned staff by contacting us online or calling (972) 866-7976 today.
Exceptional Dental Implant Dentistry Team
The number one reason we are the ultimate destination dentistry is our specialists and team of experts who are the leading providers in implant dentistry. Dr. Iskandar and his high-caliber staff will guide you in every step of your treatment process. Our team includes:
- Specialists who are top in the Nation for their skill and education are surgical prosthodontists who have placed thousands of implants and performed the most complex All-On-4-6 dental implant procedures.
- Our dentists are certified trainers in implant dentistry through MIS/Dentsply, one of the leading dental implant manufacturers in the world.
- Our state-of-the-art dental lab, Xircon Dental Designers, has specialists in every aspect: the best digital designers and ceramists who can artistically craft your smile.
- Our registered dental assistants have the highest training in implant surgeries and restorations.
- Our team of treatment and financial coordinators can help you find the best financing options and guide you through every step of your treatment plan.
- Our concierge desk can help make accommodations and arrange for after-surgery care for the patients.
The entire team takes great care of our patients; most patients are ready to return home within a day or two after treatment.
Utilizing State-of-the-Art Digital Technology
Another main reason you should choose us as your provider is our investment in high-end dental technology. Our office utilizes the latest technology to craft beautiful smiles and cut steps compared to the conventional process, providing the most accuracy and allowing the patient to see and design their smile before we even start.
We can also complete the whole upper and lower arches process in as short as 2-3 visits!
At Radiance Dentistry, digital technology is applied at every step- from our smile design to our implant placement to our restorations (bridges) which are completely designed and milled digitally.
What does this mean for our patients? Better accuracy, convenience, comfort, and faster, impeccable results.
At Radiance Dentistry, we use the latest technology in the dental implant industry:
- The Planmeca ProFace CBCT Imaging device for the planning phase
- Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ (Ultra-Low Dose Radiation)
- X-Guide: This technology is a revolutionary navigation guide to assist in the precision and accuracy of dental implant placement
- Tekscan helps give the most accurate bite for the ultimate long-term protection of your jaw joints and bone
- 3 Shape Intraoral scanners for digital impressions replace old-school regular impression materials, which are inconvenient, messy, and less accurate.
- 3D pictures for the smile design process
- 3D milling machines and 3D printers produce high-quality and amazingly accurate dental restorations.
Our Unique, Cutting-Edge Materials
We are the only Dallas-Fort Worth practice offering All-on-4® dental implants with Xircon Ultimate and Ultra. Utilizing our innovative, modern technology of XircOn Ultra and Xircon Ultimate, our patients can have the smile they’ve always dreamed of. This superior material consisting of a hybrid nano-ceramic is the closest material to human teeth and bone. We are happy to provide our patients with the next generation of dental restorations. Previously used were zirconia or acrylic hybrid (or some other type of porcelain), but patients had experienced problems with the durability, functionality, and cosmetic outcome of their restored teeth.
It not only gives you a completely natural look but is durable under the impact of chewing or grinding, won’t stain like other materials, and is virtually chip-proof. This new technology has been a long time in the making and has been one of the most anticipated breakthroughs in the field of dental science for the past decade. This material has been utilized in more than 1 million restorations worldwide and is FDA-approved
What Makes Our Dental Office Location So Unique?
We are located in Las Colinas within the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. As one of the most popular parts of Irving, TX, Las Colinas hotels have dozens of excellent choices, from budget-friendly to luxury resorts and everything in between. With more than 100 restaurants and the Toyota Music Factory in the area, Las Colinas is a destination in and of itself.
- Hotels & Resorts – Over 31 hotels with 5,264 rooms surround our office, so you can be confident there will be a place that fits your needs. Some options include; Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas, Staybridge Suites, and more.
- Easy Transportation: Our office has an excellent location with easy access from all the major highways, including I-635, I-35, SH-114, and SH 161. We are also only an 8-minute drive from DFW Airport and 20 minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport, making traveling to our office much easier whether you are driving or flying into the area.
Experience the difference at our Irving dental office in Las Colinas today. Call (972) 866-7976 today to schedule your first consultation and learn more.