All-On-4® Dental Implants in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX
All-On-4® Dental Implants Throughout Irving, TX
Full mouth reconstruction is a very different process from a smile makeover where the primary purpose is to improve the appearance of your teeth. With full mouth reconstruction, a combination of complex treatments will rebuild a badly damaged mouth, restoring a person’s ability to smile, talk, and eat confidently and comfortably.
What Is All-On-4® Dental Implants?
One particular technique that can be enormously helpful when replacing a full arch of teeth is to use a procedure called All-on-4®. With this highly specialized technique, just four to six dental implants are required to secure a complete arch of teeth. People wishing to secure an upper arch of teeth may need six dental implants, but this is still far fewer than would be required for conventional dental implant treatment. This is possible due to the positioning of the teeth, which maximizes the use of a healthy jawbone. Often, we can supply a temporary denture that will be secured to the dental implants on the same day as treatment. Best of all, our patients leave the same day with brand-new smiles!
Patients have become educated on dental implants over the past decade, but most don’t think to ask about what material their restorative teeth are made of. Until now, there have been only two options: acrylic hybrid and zirconia (or some form of porcelain) for implant-retained crowns (dental implants) and full-mouth restorations (All-on-4®).
As the leading dental implant technology, XircOn Ultra and XircOn Ultimate boasts unbeatable advantages over other options like acrylic and zirconia. At Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center, we are proud to be the only provider in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that offers All-on-4® dental implants with XircOn Ultra and XircOn Ultimate.
Who Might Need Full Mouth Reconstruction All-On-4® Concept?
Full mouth reconstruction can be used to restore some or all of your teeth and may be appropriate for you if your teeth and jaws have suffered significant damage due to dental disease or injury.
This might be the case if you:
- Had advanced periodontal disease
- Have had a significant number of tooth infections
- Have suffered an injury in an accident
- Have significant problems with your bite that resulted in a painful and potentially destructive condition called temporomandibular disorder or TMD
Where Do I Begin with Full Mouth Reconstruction?
If you think you might benefit from full mouth reconstruction, it’s worth scheduling a consultation with Dr. Iskandar here at Radiance Dentistry. Being a Diplomate certified Implantologist and a Surgical Prosthodontist, Dr. Iskandar has the specialized training and expertise required to complete a successful full mouth reconstruction. It is highly likely that most if not all the treatments required can be carried out here at Radiance Dentistry. If you do need to see other dental specialists, these will be doctors who we know and trust to take excellent care of you and we will liaise closely with them during your treatment.
During your initial appointment with Dr. Iskandar, he will carefully assess your mouth for any signs of active disease and will ask you about your medical history, as this could affect your treatment. Diagnostic tests may include digital dental x-rays and a cone beam CT scan which can be carried out in our comfortable office. Photographs and dental impressions may also be needed.
Once he has all the necessary information, Dr. Iskandar. can plan your full mouth reconstruction. This is a complex procedure, and it’s important that each treatment is completed in precisely the right order. Every treatment is carefully planned and is fully customized to gradually rebuild your smile, ensuring your teeth are exactly the right shape, size, and color to fully restore the correct dimensions of your mouth.
How Long Does Full Mouth Reconstruction Take?
Full mouth reconstruction often involves a combination of complex procedures and it may take quite some time to complete this treatment. It’s important to be patient, as every treatment is carefully designed to rebuild your smile and provide long-lasting results. Every person’s needs are unique, and the exact time required will vary as will the costs, but these are things that can be discussed in more detail during your initial consultation with Dr. Iskandar.
What Are The Benefits Of All-On-4® Dental Implants?
All-On-4® Dental Implants can provide you with a number of great benefits, including the following:
- Can improve your smile and oral health: All on 4 dental implants can improve your smile and boost your oral health.
- Only utilizes four implants: The all on 4 dental implant system allows for the replacement of all teeth on the upper or lower arch with just four implants.
- Provides support for biting: All on 4 dental implants can greatly improve a patient's overall dental health by providing proper support for biting and chewing food, as well as increasing the ease of daily dental hygiene routines.
- Allows for more stability: All on 4 dental implants also allow for more stability and durability compared to traditional dentures, improving comfort and confidence while speaking and smiling.
- Require less surgery: All on 4 dental implants require less surgery and healing time than individual dental implants for each missing tooth.
- Can improve aesthetic appearance: All on 4 dental implants can also provide an improved aesthetic appearance, with a natural-looking smile.
- Can help prevent bone loss: All on 4 dental implants can also help prevent bone loss in the jaw, which is a common issue with missing teeth.
Overall, all on 4 dental implants offer a variety of benefits for improved dental health and overall quality of life. If you are interested in learning more about the procedure, and finding out if you are a good candidate for the procedure, contact our all on 4 dental implant dentists throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, and Irving, TX today!