Benefits of All-on-4® Using XircOn Ultra and Ultimate
Choosing the Best Dental Implants in Dallas-Fort Worth
As the leading dental implant technology, XircOn Ultra and Ultimate boasts unbeatable advantages over other options like acrylic. At Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center, we are proud to be the only provider in the Irving area that offers All-on-4® dental implants with XircOn Ultra and Ultimate.
XircOn Ultra All-On-4-6
XircOn Ultra, the next generation in dental restorations, is a hybrid nano-ceramic that bends and flexes in the mouth. It features inherent, opalescent, chameleon-like aesthetic qualities that allow them to look and feel like naturally beautiful teeth. With its lightweight design, you’re able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike zirconia. XircOn Ultra additionally offers a variety of other benefits, including:
- More flexible and less abrasive – It’s a game-changer for those who grind their teeth.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite, or chew – With zirconia, every bite sounds like two coffee cups clanking, which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants, and no metal – A better solution for your overall health.
- Requires minimally invasive dentistry – Requires less tooth reduction than traditional dental restorations and requires less bone reduction in full bridges.
- Help to prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders) – While traditional full bridges using titanium bars or zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Easily customizable –Reworking using grinding and polishing processes can be handled at the dentist’s office chairside without compromising the material’s quality, unlike with zirconia. In the past, you would have to take the material out and send it off for repairs or adjustments, but not with XircOn Ultra.
- Supports osseointegration – Ensuring that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva – Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws – which cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.
XircOn Ultimate All-On-4-6
Our XircOn Ultimate is another leading treatment in dental restorations, involving a hybrid zirconia that fits perfectly in the mouth. It features shock absorbent qualities that feel and look like natural teeth, extremely minimal clacking sounds and forces on implants, and highly compatible with opposing teeth and jawbone structure. In addition, your final bridge is guaranteed to last up to 15 years.
A few other benefets of the XircOn Ultimate include:
- Features compatible aesthetic qualities – XircOn Ultimate looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth.
- Lightweight design – It’s design is weighted up to 50% lighter than monolithic zirconia.
- Built-in shock-absorbent structure – With its lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike zirconia.
- Bite tolerance – Convieniently offered inall bites including heavy bite and bruxers.
Contact us online or call (972) 866-7976. We're proud to offer All-on-4® dental implants to the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area.