Dental Implants In Dallas & Fort, TX
Dental Implants Restoring Your Smile Throughout Irving
Dental implants are a revolutionary treatment that can transform the look, feel, and overall health of your smile. At Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center, we offer full bridge replacements or single dental implants to accommodate patients with varying needs. Our founder, Dr. Mounir Iskandar, is a highly trained and accomplished surgical prosthodontist with a background in oral surgery. He has the skill, experience, and knowledge needed to give you a comprehensive dental implant treatment in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Find out how our Dallas-Fort Worth dental implants can change your smile and your life. Call us at (972) 866-7976.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are designed to artificially replace a tooth root using a small titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jaw. There is no need to be concerned, as we will ensure you are comfortable and relaxed during this procedure to insert single or multiple dental implants as required. Once the surgery is completed, the implants must be given time to bond or fuse with the surrounding bone, a process called osseointegration. During this time, new bone cells grow on and around the specially treated implant post, fusing it firmly in place until it becomes strong, stable, and able to support a new restoration.
As soon as your implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, Dr. Iskandar will attach an abutment to the implant post. This protrudes above the gum line and supports the crown, bridge, or denture. The final step is to make your new restoration, which is carefully designed to restore appearance and function. Once in place, your new restoration should feel instantly comfortable and natural.
MIS Dental Implants
Another example of what sets our practice apart is the quality of materials we use to give each patient the new smile of their dreams. The implant brand we use is MIS Implants, which has one of the highest success rates in the dental industry and the cleanest surfaces for secure, safe, bonding to the bone. When it comes to restorative work, Dr. Iskandar only uses XircOn® Ultra, which ensures a lifetime of smiles.
Just as Dr. Iskandar is deeply committed to quality, innovation, and service integrity, MIS products comply with international quality standards. The MIS implants are righthand creations of continued research and development of innovative products and technologies, perfectly matched to Radiance’s quality service. MIS Implants Technologies Ltd. offers a total scope of premium-quality dental implants with a global presence in over 65 countries while providing superior service through a well-established global distribution network in which Dr. Iskandar is well connected.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are largely considered to be the gold standard for replacing missing teeth because of the potential benefits for patients. The most obvious of these benefits is the ability for greater enjoyment of life. This might sound bold, but anyone with a missing tooth or teeth fully understands some of the things they are having to sacrifice now: confidence, the ability to enjoy the foods they want, and the ability to laugh without embarrassment. But the benefits go far past this.
Some of the benefits of our implants include:
- The ability to halt bone loss: A natural tooth root provides continual stimulation to the bone surrounding it through the forces created every time you bite down or chew on that tooth. When it is removed, this stimulation is lost and as a result, the bone cells that used to surround the tooth root are no longer replaced. By artificially replacing your tooth root with a dental implant post, we can restore this stimulation to your jawbone, halting further bone loss.
- A positive effect on your remaining natural teeth: Restoring missing teeth with dental implants will protect your remaining teeth, preventing them from moving out of position and maintaining your bite. Your dental implants will further protect your natural teeth by spreading the forces created during biting and chewing. Unlike other methods of tooth replacement, there is no need for healthy natural teeth to be adapted in any way.
- Enjoy having strong and stable teeth: Dental implant teeth are supported by strong dental implant posts that have fused with your jawbone, effectively becoming part of you. This ensures your dental implant teeth feel incredibly strong and stable, which can be an amazing experience for patients who have previously struggled with ill-fitting and loose dentures.
- Dental implants are long-lasting and durable: With the proper care, dental implants should last for many years. For some people, they will last a lifetime. This is why we are confident enough to provide a 10-year warranty on our dental implants and implant-supported restorations provided by Radiance Dentistry.
At Radiance Dentistry, we guarantee dental implant treatment from single tooth implants to full arch restorations. Our Dallas-Fort Worth dental implants have a success rate of over 98%, combined with maintenance and hygiene appointments, it’s easy for us to present our patients with a lifetime -guarantee on all our implant placements. The warranty is not validated for patients who are not in compliance with the term and conditions listed in our warranty consent form.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants offer patients a number of great benefits.
Benefits of dental implants include the following:
- They help to prevent bone loss
- They help to keep
- They promote a healthy and stable bite
- They help to prevent gum disease
- They help to prevent sagging
- They are durable and long-lasting
- They are easy to care for after the procedure
- They improve speech by eliminating lisps
- They provide a permanent and durable solution to tooth loss
- They have a natural effect, as they match your natural teeth
Contact our dental implant dentists in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro complex to learn more about the many benefits offered by dental implants, and to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Radiance Dentistry - What Goes Into The Price Of A Dental Implant Procedure
- Radiance Dentistry - Why Wouldn't a Patient Go Straight Into An Implant
- Radiance Dentistry - What is the Best Brand of Implants
- Radiance Dentistry - Do Implants Ever Fail
Learn more about the benefits of dental implants in Dallas-Fort Worth by calling us at (972) 866-7976