Benefits of XircOn Ultra 4-6
Choose the Best Dental Implants
As the leading dental implant technology, XircOn Ultra boasts unbeatable advantages over other options like acrylic and zirconia. At Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center, we are proud to be the only provider in the Irving area that offers XircOn Ultra.
XircOn Ultra offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Features inherent, opalescent, chameleon-like aesthetic qualities – XircOn Ultra looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth.
- More flexible and less abrasive – It’s a game-changer for those who grind their teeth.
- Offers long-term stability, elasticity, rigidity, and resistance to fracture and chipping – For everyday chewing, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or chipping.
- Provides the natural feeling of chewing – With its lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike zirconia.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite, or chew – With zirconia, every bite sounds like two coffee cups clanking, which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants, and no metal – A better solution for your overall health.
- Resistant to plaque and does not stain – Unlike acrylic that absorbs odor and statins, XircOn Ultra will give you a confident smile 24/7.
- Easy to polish and clean – Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools. It’s also easily cleaned by the patient using a soft to medium toothbrush without scuffing or damaging the surface in any way.
- Requires minimally invasive dentistry – Requires less tooth reduction than traditional dental restorations and requires less bone reduction in full bridges.
- Help to prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders) – While traditional full bridges using titanium bars or zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Easily customizable –Reworking using grinding and polishing processes can be handled at the dentist’s office chairside without compromising the material’s quality, unlike with zirconia. In the past, you would have to take the material out and send it off for repairs or adjustments, but not with XircOn Ultra.
- Supports osseointegration – Ensuring that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva – Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws that cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.
See how XircOn Ultra 4-6 can improve your smile, boost your confidence, and change your life. Call Radiance Dentistry, Dental Implant Center at (972) 866-7976 or contact us online. We also serve Dallas and Fort Worth.