All-On-4 With XircOn™ DFW
Perfectly Natural, Perfectly Functional Replacement Teeth
As the leading dental implant restoration material for teeth in a day, XircOn™ has unbeatable advantages over other options like acrylic and monilithic zirconia which are offerered at most other implant centers. At Radiance Dentistry Dental Implant Center of DFW, we are proud to be the only provider in our area that offers All-on-4® dental implants with XircOn. Ask us about the advantages of our proprietary brand for teeth in a day available at our office.
XircOn, the next generation in dental restoration, is a combination between a shock absorbent substructure and a zirconia restoration that bends and flexes in the mouth. It features inherent, opalescent, chameleon-like aesthetic qualities that allow it to look and feel like naturally beautiful teeth. With its lightweight design, unlike monolithic zirconia, you can enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth. XircOn™ additionally offers a variety of other benefits, including:
- More flexible and less abrasive – It’s a game-changer for those who grind their teeth.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite, or chew – With zirconia, every bite sounds like two coffee cups clanking, which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants, and no metal – A better solution for your overall health.
- Stronger and more durable – Superior to most other restoration materials in the market.
- Requires minimally invasive dentistry – Requires less reduction than traditional All-On- X dental restorations.
- Help to prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders) – Traditional full bridges using titanium bars or zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension. XircOn™ materials flex and yield while the jawbone flexes.
- Easily customizable and repairable – Unlike monolithic zirconia which if it breaks chatters in your mouth and it can not be relined if needed.
- Supports osseointegration – Ensuring that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jawbone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva – Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws – Lower tension causes less screw loosening compared to traditional dental implant restorations the uses monolithic Zirconia due to a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.
Choose the Best Dental Implants in Irving/Las Colinas
Restore your smile with dental implants. Call our office at (972) 866-7976 or request a dental appointment with us online to replace missing teeth.