All-On-4 Dental Implants DFW
A Brand-New Smile in One Day
Full mouth reconstruction is a very different process from a smile makeover, where the primary purpose is to improve the appearance of your teeth. With full mouth reconstruction, a combination of complex treatments will rebuild a badly damaged mouth, restoring a person’s ability to smile, talk, and eat confidently and comfortably.
Full mouth reconstruction is a comprehensive dental treatment that involves restoring or rebuilding all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. It is typically performed to address extensive dental problems, such as severe tooth decay, gum disease, tooth loss, bite issues, and tooth damage due to trauma or wear.
One technique that can be enormously helpful when replacing a full arch of teeth is using a procedure called All-on-4®. With All-on-4 treatment, we can secure a complete arch with at least four to six dental implants in our Irving/Las Colinas dental office.
Why Choose Radiance Dentistry Dental Implant Center of DFW
for All-On-4® Dental Implants?
- Lifetime Guarantee for Dental Implants
- 100% Provided by Implant specialists Surgical Prosthodontists
- High-Quality XircOn™ Restorations That Look & Feel Natural
All-On-4® Dental Implants in Irving/Las Colinas
People wishing to secure an upper arch of teeth may need six dental implants, but this is still far fewer than would be required for conventional dental implant treatment. This is possible due to the positioning of the implants, which maximizes the use of a healthy jawbone. Often, we can supply a temporary denture that will be secured to the dental implants on the same day as treatment. Best of all, our patients leave the same day with a brand-new smile!
Patients have become educated on dental implants over the past decade, but most don’t think to ask about what material their restorative teeth are made of. Until now, there have been only two options: acrylic hybrid and zirconia (or some form of porcelain) for implant-retained crowns (dental implants) and full-mouth restorations (All-on-4®).
As the leading dental implant technology, XircOn™ has unbeatable advantages over other options like acrylic and zirconia. At Radiance Dentistry, we are proud to be the only provider in the Irving/Las Colinas area that offers All-on-4® dental implants with XircOn.
Who Might Need Full Mouth Reconstruction with All-On-4®?
Full mouth reconstruction can be used to restore some or all of your teeth and may be appropriate for you if your teeth and jaws have suffered significant damage due to dental disease or injury.
This might be the case if you:
- Have advanced periodontal disease
- Have had a significant number of tooth infections
- Have suffered an injury in an accident
- Have significant problems with your bite that resulted in a painful and potentially destructive condition called temporomandibular disorder or TMD
How Do I Begin a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
If you think you might benefit from full mouth reconstruction, it’s worth scheduling a consultation with Dr. Iskandar at Radiance Dentistry Dental Implant Center of DFW. As a Diplomate certified Implantologist and a Surgical Prosthodontist, Dr. Iskandar has the specialized training and expertise to complete a successful full mouth reconstruction.
Most, if not all, of the treatments required can likely be carried out here at Radiance Dentistry. If you do need to see other dental specialists, these will be doctors who we know and trust to take excellent care of you, and we will communicate closely with them during your treatment.
During your initial appointment with Dr. Iskandar, he will carefully assess your mouth for any signs of active disease and will ask you about your medical history, as this could affect your treatment. Diagnostic tests will include a cone beam 3D CT scan imaging which can be carried out during your first visit with us.
Once he has all the necessary information, Dr. Iskandar can plan your full mouth reconstruction in Irving/Las Colinas. This is a complex procedure, and each treatment must be completed in precisely the right order.
Every treatment is carefully planned and is fully customized to gradually rebuild your smile, ensuring your teeth are exactly the right shape, size, and color to fully restore the correct dimensions of your mouth.
How Long Does Full Mouth Reconstruction Take?
Full mouth reconstruction often involves a combination of complex procedures, and it may take quite some time to complete this treatment. It’s important to be patient, as every treatment is carefully designed to rebuild your smile and provide long-lasting results. Every person’s needs are unique, and the exact time required will vary as will the costs, but these are things that can be discussed in more detail during your initial consultation with Dr. Iskandar.
What Are the Benefits Of All-On-4® Dental Implants?
All-on-4® Dental Implants can provide you with several great benefits, including the following:
- Can improve your smile and oral health: All-on-4 dental implants can improve your smile and boost your oral health.
- Only utilizes as few as four implants: The All-on-4 dental implant system allows for the replacement of all teeth on the upper or lower arch with as low as four implants. We will place the needed number of implants per case and we don’t charge you for more implants placed.
- Provides support for biting: All-on-4 dental implants can greatly improve a patient’s overall dental health by providing proper support for biting and chewing food and increasing the ease of daily dental hygiene.
- Allows for more stability: All-on-4 dental implants also allow for more stability and durability compared to traditional dentures, improving comfort and confidence while speaking and smiling.
- Require less surgery: All-on-4 dental implants require less surgery and healing time than individual dental implants for each missing tooth.
- Can improve aesthetic appearance: All-on-4 dental implants can also provide an improved aesthetic appearance, with a natural-looking smile and prevent sagging appearance of the mouth and face.
- Can help prevent bone loss: All-on-4 dental implants can also help prevent bone loss in the jaw, which is a common issue with missing teeth.
All-On-4® Dental Implants in Irving/Las Colinas
Overall, All-on-4 dental implants offer a variety of benefits for improved dental health and overall quality of life. If you are interested in learning more about the procedure and finding out if you are a good candidate, contact our All-on-4 dental implant dentists in Irving/Las Colinas today!